Going home for the holidays can be as daunting as it is enjoyable – especially when you family subjects you to incessant nagging and questioning. So here’s a list of tips to help you mentally, physically and emotionally prepare for Christmas:
- Get a haircut – guess so you feel more confident and so that people can talk about that instead of your life?
- Decide how work is going – how much info do you want to share when it comes to your job?
- Determine if you like where you live – because the moment you start talking about how much you don’t like where you live, that’s when
- Figure out your relationship status.
- Have a reason for your weight.
- Think of some non-drinking hobbies.
- Have a story that doesn’t involve sex, alcohol or TV.
- Get a Xanax prescription.