Cause who doesn’t love a tutu – am I right?! Whether you already have one just sitting in your closet, or it’s the only thing left on the racks of a costume store, or you can borrow your kid’s (and fit into it – good for you!) here’s a list of seven easy costumes you can create with a tutu:
- A ballerina. There’s a lot you can do to accessorize with this look, including pairing your tutu with a sequin leotard.
- A fairy. Just add a leotard, some glitter and a colorful wig.
- A Starbucks drink. Make yourself into a frilly Frappucino.
- A rainbow. Add a pair of rainbow rocks and a rainbow T-shirt to pull the look together.
- A Poké ball. All you need is a red shirt, a black and silver belt and a white tutu.
- A pumpkin. Pair a pumpkin T-shirt with an orange tutu skirt.
- An emoji. There are countless options of emojis you can make into a costume. Just add the tutu to take things to the next level.