While some opinions are best kept to yourself, the entire purpose of having a sister is using her as a sounding board. What do you discuss with your sister that you feel you couldn’t discuss with anyone else? Here’s a few things you can – or should – only discuss with your sister:
- Describing your period in full detail. No matter how horrible the details, you vent it all to your sister.
- Obnoxiously swooning over someone. Regardless of what pace your thoughts overflow, your sister is always there for the spillover.
- Majorly venting about another relative. Getting animosity off of your chest is mandatory.
- Fully detailing a sexual encounter. You don’t have an urge to hold back any embarrassing or graphic details when it comes to your sister.
- Anything brutally honest about her outfit choice. It’s sort of an unspoken rule that sisters can be brutally honest to each other about basically everything.
- Bluntly explaining why you don’t like someone. She doesn’t necessarily have to side with you — she just needs to listen to your annoyance.
- Asking comparative boob questions. Asking your sister if she’s ever experienced something you experienced with your boobs is bound to happen.