Depending on where you work, you may feel some pressure to wear a costume to the office when Halloween comes around each year. So what should you wear to the office that won’t be too fussy to put together in the morning and easy to deal with from 9 – 5? Here’s 9 ideas you can use this year (plus we threw in some of Jim Halpert’s best costumes from The Office for extra help to all the lazy desk-dwellers out there!)
- Harry Potter. Channel your inner Gryffindor with a simple scarf and glasses look. And don’t forget that lightening scar!
- A sailor. Just remember to keep it PG.
- A ghost. All you need is a sheet or tablecloth and some scissors.
- Extreme makeup. A full face of insane makeup can make a costume of clothes pale in comparison (if you nail it).
- A scarecrow. Most of this costume is already in your closet. Finish your look off with some stitch-happy makeup.
- A mermaid. Snatch up a skirt or leggings with fish scales to channel your inner Little Mermaid.
- An angel/devil. These costumes are classic and understood by everyone.
- Harley Quinn. You’ll look iconic and edgy, but still approachable.
- An animal. An animal is an easy look to pull off, especially if you’re lazy this Halloween. Just grab a headband with ears and pin on a tail.