While Valentines’ Day is just around the corner, there’s still time to put together the perfect gift for your boo. According to Elite Daily, here a five great last-minute gift ideas (that aren’t flowers) that you should consider:
- A message in a bottle. Grab a mason jar and some paper to write a love note, or use pieces of scrap paper to write out all the reasons you love your partner. Pro tip: Put it in a box and ship it to your partner’s front door.
- Order the perfect breakfast in bed. Avoid the messy kitchen by ordering a tasty breakfast from a meal-delivery app.
- A sign of love. Grab some poster board and pen, pencil, marker, and/or paint and get crafty.
- Something as sweet as they are. Order cupcakes online or try your hand at baking a cake.
- A smoldering selfie. This gift is especially ideal if you and your valentine have more of a physical or casual relationship.