Finding things to do during the winter that don’t involve getting drunk at a bar can be tough. Here’s seven fun activities to do with friends that are even fun when you’re sober:
- Give one of your friends a makeover. Experimenting with a different hair color or amazing highlights could be fun.
- Bake like there’s no tomorrow. Since there’s always an element of friendly competition, a bake-off may be in order.
- Watch your favorite childhood movie. Your favorite animated flicks can make an appearance during any season, and they’d still be magical.
- Start a mini book club. Reading the same book as your friends is going to be super interesting once you all start opening up about your favorite parts.
- Start a new show on Netflix together. Hopefully, you can find a show that none of you have already binged.
- Go ice skating. Just remember: Muscle soreness from ice skating is real.
- Make hot chocolate (in your pajamas). Doing absolutely anything in your pajamas is glorious.