The holiday season is the perfect time to start new traditions with your partner. Here’s a list of five fun actives your might want to make an annual happening, just in time for December:
- Share a holiday dessert. Make it a tradition to go to a favorite restaurant or bakery during the holidays and order your favorite dessert for two.
- Watch your favorite holiday movie together. Remember: It doesn’t have to be a holiday classic or a well-known favorite.
- Set a budget for your couple gifts. Set an intentionally low budget for each other’s holiday gifts so that gift-giving becomes more thoughtful and creative.
- Volunteer together. Sign up for a shift at your local soup kitchen, visit the elderly for an afternoon or deliver gifts to an orphanage.
- Go to a local holiday-themed event. Instead of hibernating indoors, find something festive in your town for you and your partner to attend.