Getting dressed this morning got me thinking: Why do I care so much about what I am going to wear? We put a lot of pressure on ourselves daily – I’m talking women and men! I put together a list of a few things women tend to worry too much about – but now that I look it over, it can also pertain to the dudes too. What do you tend to worry too much about?
- Thinking that you need to feel wonderful every day.
- Being a champion at social skills.
- Never repeating mistakes.
- Feeling like you have to have a perfect relationship.
- Thinking that you should dress a certain way.
- Trying to change the people around you.
- Living on a diet.
- Feeling like you have an expiration date.
- Trying to achieve unattainable standards for success.
- Being afraid “they” might not like you.
- Other people’s opinions about your sex life.
- Being afraid of failure.
- Torturing yourself over little things.