Welp. This is clearly the world we live in, eh?
If you’re torn between heading to the gym and sitting on your couch for another session of Netflix binging, here’s ways you get in your workout all while sitting in the comfort of your living room! Yay!
- The classic full-body stretch out. Stretch out and take up the whole dang couch.
- The Instagram stalk and spite. “Facial Aerobics” is apparently a thing.
- The angry pillow punches. On top of getting your heart rate up, you’re also relieving all of the stress in your body.
- The suck-it move. Sit up tall on the couch, straighten up and suck, suck, suck in your stomach muscles.
- The I’m-going-to-get-up-no-wait-I’m-not. Literally, get off the couch, stand up, and sit back down.
- The arm dips with optional dip included. With your back to the side of the couch, reach your hands around so your palms are on the arm of the couch and slowly lower yourself down as far as you want.
(Obviously: these are satirical. But upon further inspection: could be a decent way to get some exercise! No? Yes?)