Did you notice the hidden details that all seem to reference the take down of insults previously aimed at Taylor Swift in her hilariously dark “Look What You Made Me Do” music video? Watch it again and look out for these 8 details you may have missed on the first watch:
- Zombie Taylor is wearing her “Out of The Woods” dress.
- The name on one of the tombstones is the pseudonym she wrote “This Is What You Came For” under.
- Taylor’s wearing her 2014 Met Gala dress in that grave.
- The gold car Swift crashes looks a lot like the one Katy Perry drove in her “Waking Up In Vegas” music video.
- She robs a place called “Stream Co.,” which is most likely a reference to her criticism of streaming services that don’t pay artists enough.
- “Squad U” is an obvious reference to the fact that Swift has been criticized for curating the members of her squad.
- Swift addressed all of the Tom Hiddleston drama with “I <3 TS” shirts, just like the one Hiddleston wore that people roasted him and Swift for.
- She shouts out her actual squad on a T-shirt in the last scene of the video by writing their names on her “Junior Jewels” T-shirt-which she recycled from her “You Belong With Me” video.