Does the idea of going on another date this week totally stress you out? If so, you might be burning yourself out. With that in mind, here’s 9 signs you need to take a pause from dating:
- You have pre-date dread. Dating should be fun, so try not to lose sight of it.
- You can’t tell them apart. When they’re all starting to blur into one, then you’re not giving any date a real shot.
- You have no time for anything else. Dating should not take over your life–it should be an amazing addition to your life.
- You’re constantly underwhelmed. When you’re burnt out on dating, every date is going to feel kind of mediocre.
- You’re not giving up. Make sure that you take a break and let the spark come back into your dating life.
- You jump at every possibility. Taking a break makes sure that you’re prioritizing your needs, rather than just going along with whoever is interested.
- You’re addicted to apps. If you’re checking Tinder more than talking to your friends, that’s a problem.
- You can’t remember when you weren’t dating. It’s normal to go through a dry spell–and it’s healthy.
- You’re scared of being single. Being single is an amazing opportunity to learn about yourself.