If you’ve found yourself in the midst of a slump, Elite Daily has compiled seven questions that should help you create a happier life for yourself. Here they are:
- “Should I move to a new place?” Everyone should move around to truly find where they belong in this world.
- “Is this job making me miserable?” If you’re at a job that’s making you seriously miserable, that’s a major problem.
- “Do I need to expand my social circle?” Are your friends bringing positivity into your life? If not, it may be prime time to reevaluate those friendships,
- “Am I in a relationship that’s bringing me down?” Any toxic relationship in your life is not worth your time or effort.
- “Will a pet make me happier?” No one can be sad when they’re cuddling with a loving cat (or dog, or turtle).
- “Do I need a vacation?” It could just be that you’re in need of a tropical getaway.
- “Who can I reach out to?” If you’re going through a rough patch, you’ve most likely got a friend or family member who can sympathize and help.
What change did you make in your life to bring yourself happiness?